Digital Marketing LEAD GENERATION ROLE - Dubai
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for only the lead generation. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
TeleSales Representative - Dubai
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships. This position is based in Business Bay, Dubai.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a new units and promotion available in the market
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Atleast 2 to 5 Years’ experience as Telesales Agent.
- Excellent in Arabic & English Language
- Excellent phone presence
- Patience, persistence, and persuasiveness
- Excellent typing skills and computer skills
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in outbound cold calling is mandatory
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- College graduate
Senior Property Consultant - Dubai
[ Preferred Arabic, Chinese and Russian speaking Candidate ]
Our company is growing rapidly and we are now looking for another agent to join our team.
You might be our next professional Real Estate Agent!
*Applicants must be min 3 years relevant experience in UAE Real Estate Market with Valid RERA Card*
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Able to respond to new leads in a timely manner, and maintain consistent follow up to convert into appointments.
- Can manage all leads in a contact database system, set and complete tasks in the system, and track all client communications.
- Stay up to date with the real estate market and educate clients.
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood.
- Candidates must be organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong sales mentality, and negotiating ability.
- Self-motivated, great team player and goal-oriented.
- Strong knowledge of the Dubai Real Estate market preferred.
- Honest, Ethical and Compliant.Good communication skills and presentable.
- Should have a positive attitude to be good at handling rejections.
- Should have knowledge in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook and knowledge of Internet, Email and Social Media.
What We Offer
- Basic Salary and Attractive Commission
- Strong in-house marketing and administrative support
- Career progression opportunities as our team grow